Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spoiler Alert! (Just Kidding)

I totally got Laurel on that last one.  And as a bonus I got Tamila.  However, I also got called a loser and a jerk (ouch!).  I was told that I had lost the trust of my friends.  And I'm probably getting kicked in the shins tonight. Weighing this fallout against the fleeting self-congratulatory satisfaction of having people fall for a lowbrow prank like that, I've learned a valuable lesson.  It's totally worth it!  I would so do it again!

5 comments:

VikingMom said...

Yep. I don't doubt you'd ever do it again. Just beware of paybacks! (bloodied shins, bruised egos, etc...) All is forgiven for now, The Baker clan has decided to keep you as a friend.

Jon in HB said...

and the fish is there because...?

Stacey said...

Let me guess...its a BIG MOUTH bass...like Kurt!

Billy and Laurel said...

The fish: He got Laurel and Tamila "Hook, Line and Sinker!"

Kristi said...

what it is Thursday...no LOST comments yet?????