Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Week Off

I'm Staying home this week to do a bunch of work on the house.  So far I...
Cleaned the garage
Finished painting the exterior
Planted some flowers and trees
Mowed the lawn
Installed new baseboards (w/ fancy angled corners)
Installed a new garage door opener
Installed a new exterior light
Fixed an electrical issue (w/ help from Chuck)

Still to do...
Tighten up some plumbing fixtures
Touch up paint throughout house
Fix two broken drawers
Clean out my closet
Repair kitchen grout 


4 comments:

Heidi said...

The house looks better than it has ever looked. You rock! I love you

discomommy said...

Kurt,
When you're finished:
The curtins in Megan's room need to be hung.
The closet in Dylan's room needs to be fixed.
The garage needs to be cleaned.
The key is under the mat.
Thanks!
Gina

Kristi said...

kurt.......amazing what you can get done when lost isn't on, and you aren't writing blogs spoiling the plot for everyone else.

Jon in HB said...

Way to make us guys step it up, Kurt! There goes my day off. First you ruin LOST for everyone and now I have a honeydo list!