Sunday, April 27, 2008

Isn't Life Just Super Fantastic?


I woke up this morning to the smell of coffee and the sound of children playing in the distance. It made me realize how wonderful life really is and how I have so very much to be thankful for.  The warm breeze caressed the trees reminding me that all of my troubles and concerns will eventually blow away.  I walked out the door this morning and a half-dozen morning doves scattered into the sky.  There were butterflies and rainbows and I'm pretty sure I heard the song "Perfect Day" playing in the distance.  My life is so good.  In fact, I'm quite confident that it is at least twice as good as yours.  Did I mention that my toots smell like cotton candy? (Kristi - this is what happens when I am forced to blog - you've brought this upon yourself!)
So everybody keep smiling and counting your blessings and feeling wonderful... like me!

3 comments:

VikingMom said...

To make it believable you needed a picture of yourself dressed as Rainbow Bright riding a unicorn over a rainbow.

I'm just sayin'...

(My apologies to those of you who don't watch The Soup.)

Kristi said...

you are such a smart ...

Out said...

Hey Kurt...now I know where Hope gets it!! :)